10.04.2016

Happy National Taco Day!

Hola!

So apparently not only is today Taco Tuesday (which I honestly don't usually follow tbh) but it's also National Taco Day so I left aside my plans to make a veggie and sweet potato platter and looked up a recipe that included goat cheese since I had some left over and was really craving it! Upon looking at a couple recipes I found one that caught my eye by how unique it was...Beet and Goat Cheese Tacos, WUT?! I had to try it. I was really excited to make this although I did change the recipe up a bit since I didn't have any avocados with me but I did have everything else.

Instead of the avocado cream I made a black bean and cottage cheese paste (cuz' one cheese ain't enough for  me) and I placed that in the bottom of the taco instead and it was delicious!

Girl in the little red kitchen, thank you! This was absolutely delicious and very fresh which I love. You can check out the recipe for this yummy vegetarian dish here.



I hope you had a productive day and have a comfy good night sleep. Btw, if you have trouble sleeping, something that works for me is watching ASMR videos. Two of my faves are Gentlewhispering and Fairy Char ASMR. Might seem weird at first but trust me, it works!

Buenas noches.

Karen
~ The Chic Engiruvian

Post a Comment

© The Chic Engiruvian. Design by Fearne.