10.03.2016

The Chic Engiruvian

Buenos Dias!

After a long...looooong time of considering about starting a blog, I finally took the initiative to get.it.done.

I'm still not too sure if this blog is going to lean more towards talking about a project I'm thinking of doing or about a bunch of different things which is more probable since I'm always doing several different things that I'm truly passionate about.

Well, to start things off, I should probably introduce myself. I'm Karen, I'm a civil engineering undergraduate student that currently lives in NYC. Three months ago I decided to embark on a vegetarian diet but I've decided that the only type of animal I will be eating is fish so I guess that makes me a pescatarian? I'm Peruvian-American so there was no way I was going to continue living without eat ceviche anymore. Also, as a Peruvian-American I've decided to start teaching myself Quechua via Youtube since my parents don't know it but my great-grandparents did so learning it is a way to honor them and knowing it will help me with my future projects in Peru. I love to collect crystals, I truly believe in their healing powers and manifesting them into my life has been oh so very beneficial. I also meditate every morning and try to work out at least four times a week which can be a challenge so I've been looking into different exercise methods like yoga, running, etc which I will definitely go more into in this blog.

I'm 23 years old so I have my heart set on so many different things I want to do so I hope you decide to embark with me on the many different journeys that I will share with you through here.

Have a wonderful and beautiful day, everyday has a treasure for you to discover.

 - Karen 
The Chic Engiruvian




Post a Comment

NEW
© The Chic Engiruvian. Design by Fearne.